Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

••• The Playoffs have FINALLY begun!!! •••

I can't tell you how long I've waited for last night's game. Actually, I can: since we lost the ALDS in 2007. That's how long I've waited for it.

I wanted to blog before last night's game, but Google decided to be a prick and lock me out of my account. Why? I do not know. My guess is that the creators of Google are Red Sox fans, and have thus targeted me. Hello, Conspiracy Theory.

I like what I saw last night. I mean, I'm not cracking open the champagne just yet, after all we were facing the Twins (7-0 record against them in the regular season not to mention they played extra innings the night before), but there were good signs last night.

First: any monkey that was present on CC Sabathia's back has obviously run away - possibly for fear of being eaten with a side order of coleslaw - because CC looked to be every bit the Staff Ace last night. He pitched 6 2/3 innings, gave up on earned run on 8 hits, and struck out 8. What a beast.

Second: Alex Rodriguez got a couple of RBIs in the post season! Praise the Lord!

Honestly, if you're reading this blog, you've either watched the game or have read about it, so I'm not going to review the game for you. Game 1 was awesome, we won, Jeter got the first post season home run at the new stadium, Joba pitched well in relief, life is good. Let's focus on winning Game 2 and going to Minnesota with a 2-0 advantage.

In other news, I quit smoking yesterday. Which was really smart since I smoke when I'm stressed and the MLB playoffs always stress me out. I'll blog about it in another entry.

LET'S GO YANKEES!

That's the BeeBz Effect. Can you feel it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The BeeBz Effect | TNB