Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments


••• The anxiety is killing me! •••

1 hour, 47 minutes and 29 seconds until game time. I can't wait.

I'm so excited, it's not even funny. I'm anxious. It's been 5 years since we've been to the World Series, and in less than 2 hours, we'll only need 27 outs to get there!

This post will probably be somewhat incoherent, but I don't care. I'm excited and I'm not about to hide it! [cue music]

I woke up this morning completely pumped. I couldn't even focus on work all day because all I kept thinking about is the game tonight.
One win. That's it. One win is what stands between us and the American League Pennant. One win is what stands between us and playing in the World Series. Just one win.

1 hour, 45 minutes and 6 seconds until game time. The anxiety is killing me.

In less than two hours, our boys in pinstripes take the field to secure the final step before the World Series. Tonight can be magical. If we win tonight... no, WHEN we win tonight, we'll only need 4 more wins to lift up the World Series trophy. Lift it up for the 27th time.

When we win tonight, we'll be back where we belong: on top of the entire league.
When we win tonight, we'll be on our way to being back where we belong: on top of baseball.

1 hour, 40 minutes and 51 seconds until the first pitch is thrown in Anaheim.

We can do this. We can win this. We've got all the ingredients to take this all the way. We've got what it takes to be the World Champions for the 27th time.

We've got what it takes to finally complete Mission 27. We can do this. We will do this.

1 hour, 38 minutes and 46 seconds until the whole country tunes in to watch the pride of New York play.

Many fans love us, many fans hate us. No matter what they feel towards us, we're a force to be reckoned with.

Tonight is the night that the Evil Empire can finally strike back. Tonight is the night that men can turn into legends.

1 hour, 34 minutes and 50 seconds until Game 5 of the ALCS begins, and I'm too pumped for words.

My heart is beating so fast. My stomach has butterflies in it. I can't stop smiling. We can do it tonight. We can finally do it, tonight.

I'm not going to make any predictions, and I'm not going to claim that we've got this in the bag. In now way will the 27 outs needed to take us to the World Series come easy. But I have faith in our boys. They have it in them. They have what it takes to become legends. I have all the faith in the world that they will succeed.

1 hour, 31 minutes and 32 seconds left! LET'S GO YANKEES!

That's the BeeBz Effect. Can you feel it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The BeeBz Effect | TNB